Paddleboard Rental & SUP Coaching Rates
Paddleboard or Kayak Rental Rates
Book Online NOW for a $5 discount!
- One-hour Board or Single Kayak: $25 advance booking; $30 walk up
- 90 minutes Board or Single Kayak: $35 advance booking; $40 walk up
- One-hour Tandem Kayak: $30 advance booking; $35 walk up
- 90 minutes Tandem Kayak: $40 advance booking; $45 walk up
- Locals Unlimited: Monday, Thursday and Friday, plus weekends before 9 a.m. or after 4 p.m., June, July or August: $120/mo; all three months $300
- Gift cards: Good for any combination of classes and rentals
- Feel like helping out? Collect a TWRA mesh bag's worth of trash on your paddle (or on the shore) and get 10 percent off your next rental or lesson.
- Dog-friendly SUP board: an additional $5 per rental
- Forgot it fee: (Have your own board and paddle but forgot your fin? Got your fin but forgot your paddle? We'll rent you one). $10/hour. Must leave ID and credit card. Subject to availability.
Paddleboard Instruction Rates (includes use of equipment)
- Intro to SUP (90 minutes): $45 per person advance booking
- Private Lesson (90 minutes): $90 advance booking
- SUP Yoga (75 minutes): $30 (or BYOBoard: $10);
- SUP Fitness (75 minutes): $30 (or BYOBoard: $10);
- Sunset Social Paddle (90 minutes w/guide)*: $35 (or BYOBoard: $5)
- Full Moon Paddle (90 minutes)*: $40 (or BYOBoard: $10)
Add $5 to all prices for walk ups
Prices do not include Tennessee sales tax.
* Prior paddling experience required
Please note: We accept credit and debit cards and personal checks, but we prefer not to accept cash at the lake. Rentals require a credit card for deposit.
Nashville Paddle Services
Instruction and rentals: We will teach you and your friends and family (both adults and kids with an adult) to stand-up paddle in a safe, encouraging environment. We have both group and one-on-one instruction. All of our teachers have years of experience on the water, are WPA, PaddleFit Level 2 or Level 3 certified, and have First Aid and CPR certifications.
The cost for group paddles includes instruction and use of paddle, quality paddleboard, PFD with safety whistle and leash.
We strongly encourage taking our Intro to SUP class before you rent if you have not stand-up paddled in the past. SUP is fairly easy to learn. But it is a water sport with inherent risks. We want you to stay safe so you can enjoy the sport.
Community-building: From moonlight paddles to field trips to race training to SUP yoga to community paddles, we are committed to being ambassadors for this sport and stewards of stand-up paddling in Nashville and Middle Tennessee. Help us build the SUP among kayakers, boaters, camp-goers and other paddlers. Our Facebook page and Instagram feeds are great ways to get involved with these efforts. Post your SUP photos there and tag us!
Consulting: Want to buy a board but don’t know which one? Need advice on board storage, paddles, roof racks, ding repair and more? We love SUP gear and we are happy to help. We sell new and used boards, paddles, PFDs, waterproof phone cases and dry bags and other essential gear.
Yes! You are welcome to bring your dog when you SUP with us. Let us know in advance, so we can put you and Fido on the right board. There is a $5 additional fee due to the additional wear and tear on the boards/kayaks. We do not have a large number of canine PFDs in stock, so please have your pup bring his/her own.
All lessons, classes and rentals are subject to the approval of Mother Nature. If a rental or class is called off due to weather you will be given a credit for a future class or rental. This credit is good all season long.
No shows and cancellations with less than 24 hours notice are not issued credit. We donate a percentage of our proceeds to the Cumberland River Compact and other local advocates for the area’s watershed.
Prices are subject to change.