Enjoy your time on the water with a Nashville kayak or SUP rental! Our experienced guides will give you a refresher on the basics and stroke techniques before you head out on the lake!
- Start Here
Intro to SUP
Paddle Boarding Class in Nashville
Duration: 90 minutes
Skill Level: No experience needed
- SUP Paddler SUP Board supplied by Nashville Paddle Company
- Bring Your Own Board Must Bring Your Own Board to Participate
SUP Class in Nashville for Beginners
The Nashville Paddle Co. signature stand-up paddle session gets you onto a board and on the water in no time! You’ll learn the basics of how to SUP from certified instructors who work with paddlers of all ability levels. When the class is over, you’ll feel confident enough to paddle on your own, and you’ll be able to rent a board and head out on the water without instruction.
Stand-up paddling is a fun and easy activity that offers an excellent core workout! It’s a great way to explore the Nashville waterways at a slower pace and take in all of the beauty that surrounds you. It’s easy to see why it’s become so popular in recent years!
- We start with safety and board and paddle overviews and then demonstrate paddling technique.
- We cover basic forward and reverse strokes, turns, and, if you’re up for it, a preview of advanced moves.
- You’ll be up and on the water in no time. The session includes all needed equipment (paddleboard, paddle, and PFD) and certified instruction. Bring your own board for a discount!
Come try it for yourself! Book our SUP for beginners class online today!
Don’t see a class time that works for you? Contact us for more availability options.