Music City SUP Fun Fest
We don’t like to admit it, but we know the end of the season will be here sooner rather than later.
But we’re going to say “goodbye,” with a bang. Join us and our friends from Mountain High Outfitters (MHO) for a free Music City SUP Fun Fest at Hamilton Creek Recreation Area on Saturday, Sept. 26, from 3 p.m. – 6 p.m. Come hang out, chat about our boathouse plans, see a sunset and let us say, “thanks.”
We’ll have free food and prizes, as well as:
• Free FloYo® (SUP yoga) demos;
• Free land paddling/longboard demos;
• Free ukulele lessons from Karl Kersey (yes, we still have waterproof ukuleles);
• Free lectures on prepping for cold weather paddling,
• Free community paddle, and much more.
If you put down a deposit on one of our used SUP boards, this is the day you can pick it up and take it home! Haven’t bought one yet? Come check ’em out (or look online).
The first 50 people to RSVP on MHO’s Meetup page will nab a free hoodie.